Monday, September 1, 2008

gr8

Did a bunch of routes at the Tor this weekend. Two days after my fifth monthly recognition of my graduation from Cottage Hospital's advanced pneumonia program I had my most productive day at Owl Tor: 8 routes, 8 redpoints. The previous day I re-set my dynamic no-fin apnea record at the UCSB pool: 50 yd, short course. Twice. It's been several years and a couple liters of lungs since that last happened for me. I'm not saying it yet, but I'm becoming suspicious that this, my 30th year in existence, may be my most bodacious yet.

da routes:

  1. Power of Eating (5.11d)
  2. Auto Magic (5.12a)
  3. The Natural (5.12c)
  4. No Skill (5.12c)
  5. Better Than Chips (5.12d)
  6. Hell of the Upside Down Sinners (5.12b)
  7. Anchor Punch (5.12a)
  8. When the Sea Doesn't Want You (5.12a)

All redpoints.

1 comment:

Micah said...

Holy Shit! I leave and you go on a cranking spree. Congrats. That is a proud day by any standard.