Monday, September 29, 2008

making wine does not make for good climbing

These photos are from a week ago. I was just too lazy to write about it last week.
Elhanan and I "helped" Justin drink some of the grape juice he's making in to wine before heading over to Owl Tor. Hopefully when this stuff is finished it will taste better than it does now. 6 oz of it just about ruined my day.
image
Good thing Justin felt strong, cuz I didn't. He took some time off recently, usually a recipe for disaster at the Tor, and returned briefly to crank out his best day on Power of Eating before re-injuring himself.
image
I'm glad I have a photo that shows how Better Than Life makes me feel after getting lowered off. Obviously, it doesn't make me want to start running a marathon right this instant.
da routes:

  1. Power of Eating (5.11d) - redpoint
  2. Auto Magic (5.12a) - redpoint
  3. Better Than Life (5.13c) - 3 takes
  4. Better Than Life (5.13c) - 2 takes
  5. Chips/Pro Skill variation (5.13a?) - 1 take

No comments: